Saturday 26 March 2011

Hello!

A little background:
I am currently completing my MA in Education and Society, more specifically in Culture and Values in Education. As a final master's project, I have decided to put together a guide for primary and secondary school educators on how to be trans-inclusive and how to make schools safer and more comfortable for trans youth.
Once it's completed, I am hoping to have this guide disseminated to schools and educators, mostly in the Montreal area through my own personal network of friends and colleges who work in the school system.
This blog will contain some information about my project, links to related and relevant websites, news articles, and organizations, and anything else I think might be useful for people working with trans youth or trying to make schools more gender conscious.

If you are interested in a copy of the guide when it is completed or you have any questions, please contact me at mtltransyouth@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment